Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. Disclosures and License Information
Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender. We fully comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other Federal regulations. All applicants applying for credit from Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. will never be discouraged on on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, military status ,marital status, age, or because you get public assistance. All information we request is voluntary, and will be kept confidential.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/ecoa.shtm
Additional Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. Disclosures Requirements
Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. Some states require specific licensing information, which is found below.
- Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. – NMLS 13988
- Colorado: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- Connecticut ML-13988
- Delaware: Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. NMLS #13988 is licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner to engage in business in this State. Delaware License #7695 exp. date 12/31/2018.
- District of Columbia: MLB13988 – Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- Florida: MLD8
- Georgia: License/Registration #: 63137
- Indiana: Indiana-DFI Mortgage Lending License #13988
- Maryland: 11821
- New Jersey: Licensed Mortgage Banker – NJ Department of Banking & Insurance – 9965751
- North Carolina: L-128646
- Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities – 21606
- South Carolina: MLS-13988
- Virginia: Acre Mortgage & Financial Inc. – Licensed by Virginia State Corporation Commission, License # MC-5586
- Tennessee: 238173
- Texas: SML Mortgage Banker License for Acre Mortgage & Financial, Inc. (NMLS ID 13988)
NOTICE TO TEXAS CONSUMERS:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.